The price of the expedition includes:
- Pick up and transfer from the bus terminal in Huaraz to the hotel
- Specialized and certificated Trekking Guide
- First-Aid Kit.
- Personal attention by "Enrique Expedition Tours"
- Food within this expedition (breakfast, lunch)
* The meals include omelets, soups, fresh fruits, avocado, pasta, meat, rice (all rich in carbohydrates and suitable for the physical effort of trekking), hot drinks (including coca leaf tea, which is excellent for the altitude). Tea provided every day (tea, coffee, biscuits and popcorn).
- Transportation from your hotel to the bus terminal for your return Huaraz - Lima
- Land Transportation Huaraz - Cebollapampa - Huaraz
You are responsible for:
- Food and drink in the city.
- Entrance to the Huascaran National Park
- Extra days of lodging caused of earlier arrival or delayed departure.
- Personal clothing and trekking equipment (gorotex trousers, jacket, gloves, hats)