- The prices are expressed in US dollars and are per person.
- Logistical aspects: There will be 1 mountain guide for 2 clients.
The price of the expedition includes:
- Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Lima.
- 02 nights in hotel in Lima, including breakfast.
- Bus tickets Lima - Huaraz - Lima with the company "Cruz del Sur"; Webside: : http://www1.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
- Pick up and transfer from the bus terminal in Huaraz to the hotel
- 03 nights lodging in Huaraz, with breakfast.
- Specialized Trekking Guide
- Certificated Mountain Guide (UIAGM).
- Porters to transport the camping equipment.
- First-Aid Kit.
- Climbing equipment (rope, snow pickets, ice screws, etc.)
- Camping equipment (mountain tent, mattress).
- Personal climbing equipment (Harness, Axes, Grampon, Helmet etc.)
- Cooking Equipment (dining tent, chairs and kitchenware) only at the base camp.
- Personal attention by "Enrique Expedition Tours"
- Donkeys and carrier to transport the camping equipment
- Donkeys to transport the personal equipment of the clients (15 kilos per person).
- Cook provides vegetarian options
- Food within this expedition (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* The meals include omelets, soups, fresh fruits, avocado, pasta, meat, rice (all rich in carbohydrates and suitable for the physical effort of trekking), hot drinks (including coca leaf tea, which is excellent for the altitude). Tea provided every day (tea, coffee, biscuits and popcorn).
- Land transportation Huaraz - Pitec - Huaraz (Lake Churup)
- Land Transportation Huaraz – Vicos - Huaraz (copa)
You are responsible for:
- Food and drink in the city.
- Entrance to the Huascaran National Park ($US 22.-).
- Extra days of lodging caused of delayed arrival or departure.
- Personal clothing and trekking equipment (gorotex trousers, jacket, gloves, hats)
- Personal climbing equipment (harness, ice picks, crampon, helmet, gloves, sun glasses, etc).
- Sleeping Bag. (Preferably -14ºC).